PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Diamond flight Academy Sweden
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2012, 09:57
anywherebuthome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went out to visit this school not so long ago to check it out before I decided where i was going to finish off my training. I'll just say that what I saw convinced me to finish it off with these guys. 6 students at any one time, 2 DA-42 aircraft and a brand new sim which I got to fly. The accomodation is on the airport and is in the same building as the briefing rooms. Your self contained, everything you need is within a 1 minute walk from your bedroom with regards to flight training. I managed to get hold of a few students on there own to ask what the place was really like as I too had read this one negative post. I wont lie I was a bit put off by it but as I had my flights booked and paid I went to visit anyway and decided to keep an open mind. From what I gather from speaking to students and the owners, this guy was one student who could'nt keep up with the pace of training, lost the head and left the school. I sat in for briefings and got to back seat one of the students IFR flights, it all seemed spot on to me and the students were very happy.

I would suggest to anybody looking at a school to train with, go out and visit the school as opposed to taking the word of anonymous posters on the internet and go with your gut feeling