PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seattle, gateway to Whistler
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2012, 18:34
555orange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skiing, are you kidding?

There is no flip side skiing as there is no "total market protection" in this case.

One of the comparative disadvantages financially to any company in Canada compared to ME to which I'm referring to would be civil rights. It's an advantage for the citizens, but costs the corporations financially a bit more. If you put a sweat shop in China against a factory in Canada trying to make shoes, of course it's not balanced. It's not competition. Strange that you don't see it that way.

Spectators? You got to be kidding right?

Ron Howard: Again, there is no "total disregard". Lots of Airlines coming to Canada including 2 major carriers from your very small country already.

Cash Cow? AC is is not a cash cow period... And certainly not for the govt. Maybe The shareholders? Guess what... AC is a public company. how about you?

Competition? ! There is more now that Canada decided to spread the ME traffic around by granting Qatar.

Clearly, you are missing a lot of facts here, as did Howard.

Do you have any real facts to base your arguments on... Maybe you should take Howard and go skiing instead. Oh wait: you can't. PS, I think your just sugar coating....
Heard your bonus rules will change as the govt wants to keep more of your bonus for themselves? Nice that they can just change stuff on you.

AAI... Good for you. You saved a buck. FYI: Another eg of COMPETITION to those who say there is none in Canada.

Last edited by 555orange; 28th May 2012 at 19:28.