PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay pacific SECOND OFFICER – ADVANCED ENTRY INITIAL INTERVIEW
Old 28th May 2012, 16:29
smurf84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I request some of you to stop sending private messages with regard to questions that were asked during Stage 1 and now, Stage 2. Please go through all the posts - just like I did and others who went for the Stage 2 interview recently. I am not being rude. Please, just spare a day or two reading all the posts in the Fragrant Harbour Wannabe Forum (Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme thread). You will find all your answers there.

And do not expect the exact questions that have been posted so far. Prepare very well for the Stage1/Stage2 interview. It is an amazing experience. Definitely wouldn't get that in the Indian aviation industry. So be at your best cause Cathay Pacific Airways is one of the best.

I would like to point out one more thing here. When some of you have applied in March/April/May 2012, you must understand that Cathay Pacific receives thousands of applications from all over the world. You are not going to be called for the interview in 10 days. Give it some time, respect the process and you will be called. This isn't SpiceJet or IndiGo. I'm not in HR, but please do not ask them every single day as to when you will be called. If your application is considered suitable and meets the required standard, you WILL be invited to the Stage 1 interview. I applied way back in May 2010. I wrote to them after 6 months and submitted my application once again in June 2011. Finally, I get a call in February 2012. Play the waiting game and you will succeed, come what may. I didn't pass the interview, but I experienced it, and I will apply again.

Good luck chaps.