PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA exit LGW
Thread: BA exit LGW
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2012, 09:13
BUGS/BEARINGS/BOXES

Location: the OFCR......and probably somewhere over China zzzzzzzz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very sad news, professionals that knew how to talk to passengers like human beings are canned for the likes of those at one north western, and one Scottish airport in particular that talk to pax like they are scum, dredged from the bottom of a pond. I have never waited at LHR or LGW for FEGP to be fitted. At both of the others I regularly travel to, I have experienced a 20 min delay! With engines still running.

Circusair/Menzies with a superior product?? On yer bike chap! the central load control at Manchester can't even sort themselves out. No hope at all. No doubt some qudos for those staff who get to wear a BA name badge and pretend they are the real deal, but if you pay peanuts, you hardly get monkeys these days.
And that is my experience as pax and being sat in the front office. Some staff are great and know their jobs inside out. But they tend to have been in the industry a long time. These companies just don't train their staff to an acceptable enougth level. They always need an adult to sort out their problems. I don't really blame them, I blame the management and training regime for failing them.

Anyways back to the original thread points. Perhaps this finally goes to show the curtains are being drawn for the SH@G fleet.