PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Survey Discussion
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2012, 06:48
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Firstly the survey is a terrific idea. I would have loved the ability to save the QF survey answers so there could be no lying and obfuscation.

The problem of people of doing the survey twice is a relatively minor problem compared to the inevitable wirthless responses which will b along the lines of:

1) There are no controls on 3rd party surveys
2) The people answering them have an axe to grind
3) The results in no way represent the responses we received in our standard surveys which are officially monitored and carried out by reputable firms every 2 years.
4) We believe it is extremely irresponsible for staff to be commenting publicly on such matters and view this most seriously...

etc etc etc.

For myself I filled out the Qf survey and because my previous responses clearly left some room for doubt, this time the only way they could have discounted the results or misread them was if they automatically removed any 'very-anti' replies. I doubt they would have allowed anything like what I wrote to get to the CEO (and as I didn't have police turn up I assume the responses were indeed anonymous) but I was of the opinion that someone must have read my responses and even if one other person outside the company read what I wrote then that one person may realise there is more to the Qf 'story' than that which is spat out by the vile group that are ruining the place.

Good luck with it all Steve...