PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Group - New Airline Structure
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2012, 10:55
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Balance, I have a son who flies for JQ, that is not his attitude, nor that of his fellow pilots, who are his mates. They have a healthy respect for QF, they often have a drink up the track with QF blokes, they have a respect for the history of the company, and acknowledge its place in history. Of course there are the smart arses who bag QF, there always are, but anyone decent, would not be rubbing their hands with glee waiting for QF pilots kicked out of a job. I acknowledge there is and has been friction since JQ started, and SOME QF pilots have added to the friction, treating JQ blokes like SOME treat CC, like low life. These people have a problem, they have issues, they need help, (or in my day, a kick up the arse), but like QF, JQ is made up with fairly decent people, who, by the way, seem to share the same opinion of Joyce and Clifford as you do. If QF fails, it is pointless blaming JQ people, they like you, want a good wage for a fair days work, to pay your mortgage, raise your kids, and sustain a decent lifestyle. Management is your enemy, Balance, not JQ.