PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines bangs up another one...
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2012, 04:31
EX BLUE STORK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stick around you will be in for a shock shortly Grove.The only person who posted inaccuracies and lies was you.

Below from one of your countryman.

all the info Ive sent u is 100% legit........and verifyable........the grove reckons he,s not Glenn...is he lying?........

who is CM???.......another piece of yank ****......not who you think I am but one of his mates...Jetstar A320 Capt,Im now in china....I witnessed the punch-up and why it started...JR went looking for a fight and got one.....the grove is a liar-period,he wasnt there I was.....RAL refused to take back JR after he handed in his resignation...and VAC wanted him gone...JR accused my kiwi mate of orchestrating the whole thing...he had nothing to do with it...nobody ran...he was recalled......there were no sucker punches...they both went at it.......period.....I think I know who u are...may have seen u at some RAL/parc pissups.....all of the frontier pilots I met were nothing but pieces of ****.....yank crap.....pathetic really......thanks in advance for your help....I have passed your info on....