PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thread removal.
Thread: Thread removal.
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2012, 10:54
dublinpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With power comes responsibility otherwise it becomes misuse.
I have posted before that Crusaders can be so blinded by what they see as their ultimate goal that they do not see the people they trad on or abuse in that quest .GEP has appointed himself and been appointed as the forum
Amateur detective and will happily state that all the information he puts up in the forums is publicly available.
It was not made publicly available to
Be taken out of context and without permission and plastered into prune for anonymous individuals to play with and make all manner of insinuations and judgements from!
Golden Eagle pilot would not like his own details, personal or otherwise plastered on an anonymous forum.
Golden Eagle pilot will call forum
Members but only from a withheld number to protect his own rights to privacy!
He cares nothing of others rights,
That is sad as he is a good man blinded by the Crusade and protected by the moderator.
There are forum
Codes of conduct which are flouted by those in power in prune yet used against posters at will.
I hope everyone learns something from
That thread
GEP yes if you have concerns go to the correct authorities with your information!
If you fail go again and again but don't allow people to be put into a home made court for ridicule and judgement by a bunch of anonymous people!
What makes you think you have the moral right to do that?

Pace
Well said pace. I agree totally. I hadn't read the thread until I saw this one, and have to say that I'm deeply uncomfortable with its contents. Someone's medical conditions should not be exposed in a thread like that and it was unnecessary to achieve the threads aims.