PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair launch flights to Newcastle!
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2002, 10:24
martinmax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA stop serving the route in march..which is shocking and appalling n its own...however they had fares for around £100 return give or take a tenner, they also had the availability to do day trips and a choice of timings.

RE announce they will start for around £120 return but with only 2 flights a day..nonetheless a least its a choice.(then pull out.. see below)

MOLly announces the start of the route for around £40 return (after january) with one flight a day, timings of which vary from day to day and of course the start of the world renouned, time honoured, AUC beating customer service and on time record...

What the hell is going on here, if i want to fly with a proper airline and not some shower of idiots, i have to fork out £350 approx to go via heathrow or birmingham(oops... that won't operate either..such is ba's commitment)..to be honest I'd rather dent my pocket then risk my time and patience

Please RE consider

FURTHERMORE.....whats been happening to the existing ba schedule..all flights on tuesday afternoon, wednesday afternoon, thursday afternoon and saturday morning all cancelled, I know the loads are not excellent, but there are a considerable amount of passengers still travelling(does a Jetscreamer 41 EVER look empty!!), plus those that were due to travel were put to lhr with ei, a flight which was delayed in the air due to 'ATC', they then missed the last newcastle flight of the day.... are the crew having the blue flu or are the aircraft already sold to eastern airlines(which within 5 years will become a franchise for ba, then within 10 years will be a wholly owned subsidiary and then within 11 years will be FS+S (F**ked, Shafted and Sunk) into non existence)

BA have already given up the route by all accounts.