PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 2
Old 26th May 2012, 04:44
Threethirty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The earl, I'm in the same boat as Mikehotel, I appreciate that there are bigger issues than our respective attempts to earn a job in BA, or not as it increasingly appears to be but it would be nice if you could perhaps approach our plight with a manner which comes over as slightly less arrogant.
I'm sure if the boot was on the other foot and you found yourself in our unfortunate predicament you would be shouting from the rooftops at the injustice of it all. We have made a significant effort to join BA, as have many I know, but the uncertainty of it all makes one very unsettled, not to mention having to watch 300 odd bmi pilots go through without selection, half of which would probably have failed the recruitment screening process in ordinary times, just saying you know.
I realise nobody can give us concrete answers at this stage, the world really is in a mess, but please just try to show a smattering of empathy.

Last edited by Threethirty; 26th May 2012 at 04:48.