PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thread removal.
Thread: Thread removal.
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2012, 21:21
Cows getting bigger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get real.

The deleted thread was quite clearly linked to the other great GEP/PPRadar forum subject. In that, GEP commented on an unusual event where he spotted an individual possibly linked to RW who he then investigated , at length. It apparently turned out that ths individual may not have had a valid medical. GEP then, after apparently informing the CAA and seeing no viable response , decided to share too much detail with us. Did it categorically prevent a great tragedy or, as you put it, something from going pear shape? No.

This place has far too much implied character assassination without accountability. Yes, accusations may well be factually correct but please do not think that a post by an anonymous individual on a pilot specific forum has stopped some poor, unsuspecting individual from being killed by a pilot may be outside the detail of the law.

This whole debacle tells me a number of things. There are individuals here who have decided to adopt the role of aviation police because they tell us hey feel the CAA aren't doing things properly. They hide behind the line of flight safety first and foremost. The reality is that, whilst the intentions may be honorable, the method and manner of delivery is most definitely dishonorable.

You know, the really sad thing is that by posting the above, I fully expect to be ridiculed, undermined and targetted as an individual who, not agreeing with the rather convenient multiple poster and tame moderator party line, will be marginalized and maybe banned. I now see very little professionalism here and wonder what the founder of this once fine forum actually thinks.