PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India Express looking for expats
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2012, 16:26
captjns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Air India Express looking for expats

Interesting turn of events.

Rishworth is recruiting expats for Air India Express.

I hope this email finds you well.

Rishworth Aviation has just been awarded the tender to recruit Captains, TRI’s, and TRE’s on the B737NG on behalf of Air India.

If you are looking for a new opportunity and wish to stay in India, and can get a no objection letter, the opportunity at Air India might be of interest to you.

If you are interested in receiving further information once the terms have been finalised, please do email me to express your interest and we will put you on the mailing list.

If you are looking for a new opportunity outside of India, or possibly on a different aircraft, please keep an eye on our website (Rishworth Aviation Homepage - Rishworth Aviation) as there may be other roles that you are interested in.

I look forward to hearing from you.
From the Times of India

NEW DELHI: The strike by pilots of erstwhile Air India that began on May 7 is unlikely to end soon even though Aviation minister Ajit Singh on Friday, after meeting the striking pilots assured them that the airline would not be vindictive if they resumed work immediately.

He also told them that the airline could begin hiring pilots in a fortnight if the agitation - that has already led to a further loss of Rs 270 crore to the financially ailing airline -- continues. The pilots however said that none of their demands have been met and see no reason to return to the cockpit.

The Indian Pilots Guild (IPG) has continued the strike, for 18 days now, despite court orders terming it illegal. Singh, who has adopted a tough stand against the strike, did not meet the now derecognized IPG office bearers (all of whom have been sacked) but five AI pilots.

Last edited by captjns; 25th May 2012 at 16:35.