PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why I turned down Cathay Pacific (SO Transition)
Old 25th May 2012, 01:56
airgent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Kenny...allow me to say that you may be confusing professional respect and internet etiquette, the two don't mingle. You have your opinion on this, I respect it and I have mine. Like I said before, I will treat you the same way you treat me.Of course I know in the airline industry, there is a chain of command, the Capt get the utmost respect, usually "unchallenged" except in rare situations.
Furthermore, CX in the past, was accepting applications for both FO and SO, so I applied for FO position but was offered interview for SO position recently. Don't just assume I wanna be a SO or I'm a RJ FO/ Riddle or Gen Y, so much for profiling. I want you not to err (on the wrong side of this) based on your online experience, once in a while you come across someone different. You can believe whatever you'd like, I know what I am.
See if I was that stupid, as you're insinuating, I could have just taken the deal right away but I'm looking for info to make a sound decision; this is what brought me here to begin with but I started regretting my decision to seek info on this forum due to certain people's attitudes. 'Tell you what, even if CX offered A Scale to new hires, I'd think twice before joining if that's the type of people I'd work with. I have experience to know there are better companies out there!