PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why I turned down Cathay Pacific (SO Transition)
Old 24th May 2012, 22:49
airgent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Kenny. You know what's so funny about online discussion? many people assume many things. Just because I ask for advice doesn't require me to lower my standards, or let someone out there treat me in a disrespectful way. We probably come from different background, but as you said respect is earned. That's fair however respect comes both ways, it's not a one way street. Another thing is, how do you know if I'm a cadet, how do you know that I have zero time in aviation? think about it for a second, I may have way more time on the yoke then you do. You don't know that! I don't and won't reveal my aviation background in here (maybe not quite yet), I'm here because I'm looking at the prospects of probably joining CX but I'm not sure, so I come here to you guys see if you could help. What good is there if those who volunteer to provide answers act themselves like kids? just saying...Regardless, there are good people in here willing to provide info in a polite way, I appreciate that. I understand no one is required to answer any question in here but should anyone volunteer please do it in a professional way after all most of you are pilots and expected to act as professionals. Isn't it what seniors strive to be like? like role models?
Thanks for your "diplomacy" but you've got to look at things outside the box sometimes not just in your own perspective. Good day!