PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One for the road?
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2002, 23:33
london-flyer

Firstly I would like to say thank-you for all the support, everyone has offered about this subject. I really has been eating us up for the last few days and you advice has really helped.

The good news, well sort of good news, is the Capt involved has been grounded, not sure about what happened to be completly honest, but my friend was told today he was grounded, and some people are saying that pprune has something to do with it. Thats how aware everyone is about the problem he has,everyone knew who it was, a couple of concerned pilots brought it to a managers attention, one being the guy we spoke to, and its gone from their. So who knows whats gonna happen, but the most important thing is that he is not behind the stick as such.

I just hope the airline involved learns a lesson from this. It really could of got ugly, or worse, killed people, and all because people are to frightened to speak up. It all goes to show how important good CRM is, as well as an open door policy, and correct reporting procudures.

Anyway, fingercrossed it is now over, and out of our hands, thanks again to you all. And have a great christmas and new year. I know I will now its all dead and burried, I just hope he will too.