PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skyway Helicopters (Scotland) gone bust?
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2012, 17:31
duncanstanners

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear TiPwEiGhT

I dont need to hide behind funny names and make comments about others as I am man enough to tell it how it is.

The rumour re the illegal flight started with ****** of ******* who is a profound 5 star guilt egded liar who will not take my phone calls because he knows he is wrong. I sat in company with two other pilots recently and was informed that ******* had told one of them that it was me who flew the flight. He does not even know where Knock Castle is or could you even land there.
I have stayed overnight in Knock Castle on a couple of occassions courtesy of Chic Henderson owner and accountable manager of HG Helicopters. We also flew on his AOC for 2 years until a new chief pilot was employed.
Now tell me this one, you cant land at Knock Castle or at the site nearby as Mr Henderson gets the permission to land there. We were not on an AOC at the time of an alledged flight, so do you think we or I would fly into the site.
Sorry guys its just another lie by *******.
I dont mind furnishing you with the facts but I do not carry stories or spread mallishus gossip

I can be contacted either on our office phone or through our website.

Happy flying

Last edited by Senior Pilot; 24th May 2012 at 21:48. Reason: Remove names