PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why I turned down Cathay Pacific (SO Transition)
Old 24th May 2012, 04:30
Kenny

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Airgent,

I hate to tell you this but I'll try in the most diplomatic way I can.....You, are at the bottom of the aviation food chain and if you expect to be respected by guys who've been flying aircraft since before you were probably born, you are in for a rude awakening.

Respect in this industry, has to be earnt by those who are starting out. You can increase your chances of being respected quicker, by listening to guys like Undie and having the maturity to realise that they have been around avaition and CX long enough to know, that guys accepting the I-Cadet deal, are being taken advantage of by CX. They're being brutally honest in the vain hope you might actually realise that if you believe CX, you may very well, be up the proverbial creek, financially.

Don't behave like a spoilt gen Y brat.

Oh, and just so you know, there are CX STC's that will end up doing your checks, that have posted in this thread. The very guys that your job will depend on. You might want to stop insulting people......just sayin'.