PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skyway Helicopters (Scotland) gone bust?
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2012, 21:29
duncanstanners

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ecosse Flyer the story teller

After checking our telephone call list and answer machine it seems that you Mr Ecosse Flyer have not left a message for us at Skyway to call you back as we have returned every call this evening, so where does this flight from Marr Hall come in to the equation, and as for the reporting to the CAA re such an illegal flight, why have they not contacted us, or is this yet another of your assumptions?

So please tell us all, which charter agent are you?

I would be ever so happy to find out exactly where you heard the rumour below from as I am sure that a short call to the offender would be right up our street.

I have heard on the Rumour mill that they flew on HJS Helicopters AOC but that was revoked on unspecified grounds) and they then flew into a castle in the highlands that belonged to the owners of HG Helicopters. They were reported to the CAA as this flight was non-AOC and as such uninsured and illegal. This looks to have been the icing on the cake at Skyway?
The above is a rumour and a rumour only so once again get the facts before casting accusations.