PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skyway Helicopters (Scotland) gone bust?
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2012, 16:25
duncanstanners

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Dear Ecosse Flyer

To all of you rumour mongers out there,
I own skyway helicopters and my name is Duncan Stanners.
I have just read some basic crap that some of you are so eager to publish so let me make it clear.
Those of you who like to spread lies can be found very quickly.
Secondly we operated under the AOC of HJS Helicopters in Aberdeen for that last two years until Mr Sydney Simpson informed us that he was having his company HJS Helicopters bought over by a third party in january of this year (this did not transpire). I then found out that HJS was bought over by a third party who I have been in discussions with regarding flying on the same AOC. After some negotiations with the third party and a request from them for £10k upfront I have decided not to go down that route.
We are in the process of applying for our own A - B restricted AOC which will take until the end of July of this year to have approved so all of our flights have been cancelled until then. We will have our pleasure flights flown through another AOC operator in the mean time but sorry not by HJS.
As for any illegal flights Ecosse Flyer you are talking rubbish and I would ask you to specify the date, time, pilot etc as this is a pack of lies.
As for offering us flights from other locations we are not aware of this either.
If you want to contact me direct send an Email to [email protected] and I will be glad to furnish you with any further information required.
Until all of you know the truth or facts do not post rumours about anyone or company as it could end up in court and cost you a few bob.

Happy flying

Duncan