PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE NFTI(GONDIA)..REALITY CHECK!
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2012, 20:22
caenftiindigocadet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indigo Cadet Program Situation

Hey,

Having read all the posts and comments mentioned above regarding the frightful situation at NFTI, I'd like to post a couple of questions after giving a brief on my current application status with NFTI.

I had applied for the Sep '2012 batch of the Indigo Cadet Program a couple of months back. Thereafter, I have successfully cleared the written exam and am awaiting the CASS date.

Are the Indigo cadets also suffering from this hike in fees? Are they, also, likely to not completely their course in the said duration of 19 months? Are they secured a job post completion of the course, or could it also be a scam?

Most importantly, do you feel that the situation with shortage of A/C and the burdening due to the over-intake is going to improve, or do you feel that the situation is only going to worsen?

These questions stem to my mind because I am really keen on doing my CPL and given the infrastructure at NFTI, it was my first preference. In my opinion, the Indigo Cadet Program bounds the cadet, NFTI and Indigo Airlines by way of a contract, so an such deviations should not pose a threat to the Indigo cadets, but I might be wrong.

Hoping to get an unbiased opinion from the cadets at NFTI.

Safe flights!