PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2012, 00:22
anne747380

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all your replies,very interesting to hear from you,LMS,regarding the reboot on the E-Jets.I'm glad that the Flybe ones are doing fine.I have heard that the E-Jets don't like the cold, perhaps that explains why they played up in the early morning.
I do fly with Flybe several times a year and sometimes I'm lucky to catch the 195 which has been very nice indeed!My last few flights were on the Q400,which I must admit is not so pleasant.I have to admit,I'm not a fan of the Q400.Funny enough,every time I go on the Q400 there is a fault with these damn spindles and I also hate the landings,always rough.On the E-Jets,it's a totally different story,always smooth landings and no delays.I agree with Flightrider,the Q400 is a piece of junk.I pray that Flybe will dump them all and go Embraer the whole way.There are many other pax who share the same view.Unfortunatly Southampton seems to be swamped with the props and our E-Jets seem to have vanished,possibly to BHX.We only have 2 now which is a great shame.