PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cabin crew lifestyle
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2012, 16:19
Dg800

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What you mention are valid concerns, however they relate to (possible) inadequacies in general rules as regarding airspace classification and access to the same. They have nothing to do directly with Ryanair and your associating these concerns exclusively with Ryanair is somewhat specious, to say the least. Methinks you´ve got an axe to grind with them but it has nothing to do with airspace classification.

By the way, if pilots are not looking out, I wonder who is filing all hose AIRPROX reports? Must be the radar guys... no wait! There is no radar coverage! The sky is falling! Or at least the parts of it that are still Class E.

HINT: You´ll hardly find a spot within continental Europe with no radar coverage, what you will find are areas where no "separation" is provided as a service, just because an area is classed as "E" does not mean it is impenetrable to radio waves. More often than not those reports you speak of have radar plots attached, guess where they do originate from?

Who I am is of no concern to you, let´s just say I´m some guy who things that trying to fight Ryanair with sensationalistic, emotional bollocks might not be such a great idea, not to mention morally questionable. M´kay?

Last edited by Dg800; 22nd May 2012 at 16:20.