PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 22nd May 2012, 13:55
plikee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@VJV,

what makes you think that i don't have a plan B, i'm rich or expecting to be hired? Did you read my last comments and what i said on the last one?

I'm not expecting to be called. Please, read again my last comment.

As you, i have a plan B, i'm 23 but i work since i was 18. I took my university course when i was 19, started my ATPL course when i was 21. And i was still working, except one year because i was not able to deal with everything, i didn't have time.

You had the advantage of being well informed how the modular and integrated course works because of your job i think, and that is good because you could choose better your way. What makes you think i own a 60€k debt? i just said here, in Portugal, is what you pay. My plan is to continue working until my time come, like what happen with you . Like you, i have a plan B too.

Like i said before, I'm not expecting them to call me, like you. I finished all my ATPL one month ago, i know i will have to wait a lot. But it is a little demotivating when you try to knock at the door of every single company which has any aircraft and they just don't want you because they see only 200, 250, 300 hours. Just that.

@magicmick, like VJV, i think our time will come . we just have too wait, but i believe it is hard to get the interview and don't get the job :/ did you reapplied after that?

Last edited by plikee; 22nd May 2012 at 13:56.