PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 21st May 2012, 14:47
magicmick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice one VJW, like you I qualified modular in 2008, I was able to fund everything with my own money and with my wife working and some money I was able to bring in we kept the wolf from the door with no debt at the end of it. Like you I got the call to the RYR assessment in late 2008 but that is where the similarity in our situations end as you had a good day at the assessment and I did not, however I’m not bitter at the missed opportunity and I lay the blame for not getting in with no-one but myself.

As well as some of those having applied assuming that they are just waiting for the call I am sure that there are some that assume that by being called to the assessment day they will be guaranteed acceptance, perhaps some expectation management is in order!!!!

Good luck with the job that you are enjoying, as you point out you’ve worked hard to get where you are and I wish you luck in your continued career with RYR and beyond.