PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naples Air Center, Florida - who has actually been there?
Old 21st May 2012, 10:32
martinbeck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Naples Air Center, Florida - who has actually been there?

Hi all - as many here I am thinking of doing my JAA PPL accross the Pond. Naples, Fl is very convenient for me as I happen to know the area quite well, etc. Now, I have been browsing a lot through the various threads and there seems to be quite a bit of reference to/talk about negative feedback on NAC.

However, with the exception of maybe one person who apparently had an issue recovering some of his deposit (which to my understanding was at the end resolved and also was not as clear cut a complaint as it first seemed), I have seen no actual feedback (positve or negative) from people who have actually completed their PPL at NAC.

Therefore, I would be really grateful to hear some first hand experience (ideally recent) from people who have been at NAC.

Many thanks in advance and apologies if this has been discussed in other threads beforehand. My question is relatively specific and I have been browsing the forum a lot but haven't quite found what I was looking for!

Again, many thanks and looking forward to your replies!
Martin