PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2012, 14:07
AirbusLover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as a greek,i second what anunaki said about the greek situation.people are so greedy for everything,they spend their money on expensive clothes,cars etc which are far higher than their bugdet.Most of the times,they lend money from the banks for new houses and every other thing that will get them a step closer to the "higher" class.

the good thing is that since the crisis,we 've changed lifestyle and have continuously been decreasing our personal outcome.i have to clarify though that this is the way we raised up.we know that is not the right one,but this is it.This current economic situation is due to politicians promises and lies that "there is money" and many more which made us this way after 80s when greece joined the eurozone.Did i mention what a greek politician life consists of?
Houses,cars,no taxes,chicks,ships,planes and so on.And for these reasons,we will never ever stop blaming them.

Dogfactory,
as far as egnatia goes,there s nothing to worry about.the level of english,at least inside the school,is quite good.all lectures are of course in english and everyday conversations between instructors and students(even if they are both greeks) are in english as well at a very acceptable level.there is no radar in Kavala,so tower may be confusing some times.The only negative is HCAA who will reprint your licence after 3 months!!