PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 2
Thread: CARDIFF - 2
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2012, 12:37
AirGuru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do agree with you there TA. Just bear in mind that it was the first full month of operations from CWL. Im sure we will be up into the 60's or 70's pretty soon. Hopefully we can achieve VY's target of 75% throughout the peak summer season.

To attract passengers, CWL has GOT to get some from across the bridge in order for us to have success. For this to happen, CWL, airlines and even VisitWales has to advertise further afield, i.e. Bristol, birmingham, exeter etc.

Also for us to achieve VY expansion next summer we have to get people on all the flights to BCN, ALC and PMI. Judging the current price of most ALC rotations, loads are looking good. PMI needs to pick up a little though, as well as BCN.
As Alex Cruz said when VY first arrived here, they will only judge the success of CWL based on the BCN route. The others would be additional, presumably developed from spencer ! Personally i would have liked to see AGP as well, although VY doesnt have that long now to decide whether they are to operate at CWL throughout the winter !