PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2012, 22:46
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Sunfish for buggering up my morning. Here I was deciding to either throw in a line sitting happily in Currumbin Creek in the family tinnie, or taking the dog for a stroll enjoying the surf and the fresh air, perhaps shout the missus some lunch later on, and you blog this. Trouble is I think you are right, we are about to be hit by a Tsunami, that will have far reaching effects, we have a govt. that could not run a pie shop, a mining industry which now is the backbone of the nation, relying on just a couple of countries to remain in the black, manufacturing up the creek, retail up the creek, unemployment on the way up (4.5%) pigs ar#se they are counting in people that might just work one hour a week, part time work seldom pays a mortgage, unions that are once more gaining control, think Teachers this week, BHP next week, barely happened under Howard. Then we have the govt. handing out money to those who are struggling to buy a new set of mag wheels, followed by a bloke who after inheriting the company from another tosser, decides to turn what was once the pride of the nation into Jetstar. Chuck in Greece, Spain, and possibly France, add the Illegal Immigrants who could not be far off hiring a ferry to save all the trouble, give them National papers and how to vote cards at the same time whilst they are still at sea, who cares if they are related to Bin Laden, as long as they vote Labor, and you wonder what on earth went wrong and what the hell are we leaving our kids and grandkids. I think I will just go back to bed.