PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2012, 20:09
Dogfactory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was serching for clues about Egnatia and immediately jumped over the 2007 posts, as I believe that in five years the school had its chance to improve.
My first contact with them has been good enough. They responded within reasonable time and cleared my mind of doubts other schools were not able (or not willing) to clear. So far, from my research with other schools, Egnatia is the only one that includes EVERYTHING, except meals (though they can arrange that as well).
Concerning the country's recession, I believe if they come out of EU it would just be better and we'll save some money. I speak from Italy and we wish so much, oh yes we do, to go back to the old currency. However, I don't believe the school's service would suffer if the country bails out... training might become cheaper!
The only thing that concerns me is their English. I would prefer to learn in an English-speaking country, but it's also true that they have instructors of different countries... and the English on their emails was perfect
By the way, Tessaloniki is not Athens, it's a more "rural" part of Greece... so it may be better.

Last edited by Dogfactory; 19th May 2012 at 20:11.