PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines bangs up another one...
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2012, 01:15
B777-200ER

Yes I left the airline, and until I joined Vietnam Airlines I have never been compelled to write anything up about anything or even join pprune before. Im not a renegade or someone with a grudge, but the things I saw at VN were unbelievable. On top of that, they were nasty, Incompetent and made it very clear that expats were not welcome on their coverted fleet of old 777's.
They were looking for any angle to try and shaft you, and dock your pay.
Ive had the benefit of working with proffessionals in my career and first class airlines. People who are qualified for the positions that they hold and know what their doing. I cant say that of Vietnam Airlines.
The standards at VN were low. Very low and the calibre of trainers and capts there also very low.
As I stated previously, there will be more incidents. It will be as a direct result of having inexperienced and unqualified people in positions of management and the flight training department.
Its only a matter of time before Vietnam Airlines has a major incident. I would not allow my family to fly with them for that reason.