PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Europort Express
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2012, 00:13
Phileas Fogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys,

There was one particular aviation venture that I became involved in a number of years back, being so involved in it I was seriously busy in the office, answering email enquiries, providing information etc. when I became aware that a pPruNe thread had been started regarding it and indeed the product was coming in for a 'flaming', in the main from a younger generation who had little, if any, idea what they were talking about.

In attempt to put a stop to this flaming I made a post to the effect that they were mistaken and for more information they should contact the office, they, pretty much, refused to do so whilst they continued flaming the product on pPruNe.

pPruNe survives by commercial advertising, they take it VERY seriously, and like the position I found myself in, I wasn't paying pPruNe for commercial advertising so I couldn't actually talk about my product on pPruNe, Europort won't be in a position to talk about their product here either unless they pay pPruNe for commercial advertising.

I've just read a couple of posts ... "I'm always skeptical" ... "to accurately judge yet" ... "to answer some of our concerns".

Please, just remember, this is all one way traffic, subject to moderation you all enjoy the freedom of speech ... Europort will not be in a position to respond to your posts because it will be interpreted that they will be commercially advertising.

And, No, I'm not involved in Europort, I live on a Pacific Ocean island.