PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment X
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2012, 22:00
Valentina79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
March 2012 FI, Cba. Argentina

Hi everyone! I've been reading these posts for a while now and it's amazing how it helps to read about everyone's different experiences.
I've been applying to cabin crew position since 2010, I've tried 3 times now. First time I went all the way through to the FI and 1 week before the 6 weeks waiting period ended I got the rejection e-mail. Second time I made it only to second round of AD and this third time got to FI again and I've been waiting for an answer for almost 3 months now.
My FI was in Cordoba, Arg. on March 6th, we were about 12 or 13 people who made to FI and 2 have already been rejected (from what I know). The rest of us still waiting for some kind of answer.

I've written to Dubai but got no answer at all and my status has been AIP for almost 2 months now. What confuses me a great deal is the fact that if they do not have open slots available why they keep organizing OD's and AD's around the world and recruiting people??

I think that they should give us some sort of answer, whether "you keep waiting", "you've been rejected", "we dont know", anything, but we deserve some sort of answer after so long. Anyways just wanted to share my experience with you guys, which, from what I've read is not much different from some of yours.

Congratulations to the ones who got their GC and the best of lucks for the ones still waiting. Hope to hear from you guys soon and know you got it and you're on your way to Dubai!
Hugs to all!