PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Pay Review
Thread: EK Pay Review
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2012, 18:06
BYMONEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wet vee two

No, not at all. I just can't comprehend why people have such an obvious axe to grind against the Company yet still remain here. ac is a classic example. In fact, I too know exactly who he is having had the displeasure of sharing a car into work some time ago. He stood out for all the wrong reasons. 20 minutes of constant whinging and moaning from start to finish and several times a referral to all EK pilots as 'pussies'. Thank god I wasn't flying with him that day or else I would have off loaded myself.

ac

The fact that you consider yourself as an entirely separate entity from your EK colleagues merely confirms what a sad and bitter individual you are. Whilst you knock the majority pilot group for working here and being generally content, the irony is completely lost on you that you continue to endure such 'oppressive conditions' despite the ability to leave at your free will.

And no, I would not 'still be happy' if I received 30% less pay. If the pay had been that much less, I would not have come in the first place. For the record, my overall remuneration package is still greater than my peers at my previous airline although, unlike you, money is not my sole motivator.

Whilst we can choose to ignore your posts on these forums, the poor F/O's who have to endure your constant bitching in the cockpit can't. I pity them, almost as much as I pity you.