PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Big Man In Red Cheats Casa in IFR Renewal!!!
Old 19th Dec 2002, 15:41
Sheep Guts
Props are for boats!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
****NEWS FLASH****NEWS FLASH*****

aap. " The National Crime Authority, is believed to have new evidence against Santa regarding his Australian IFR renewal. Investigators found traces of fine white powder in his slaycraft.

Santa who has given statements, joyfully replied to reporters" HOHO it be bits a snow not an illegal substance as alledged by the investigators"
Its believed now that CASA in conjunction with the NCA are stone walling Santa and deliberatley delaying his progress.

In other news. The JAR have reportedly not given Santa an equivalent licence, so European deliveries may be in jeopardy. Santa who has had a validation for as long as time stood still, was rather upset. " HOHO this cant true I DEFINITELY do have over 3000 Command in International OPS but my Slaycraft isnt over 20,000kgs and in fact weighs nothing "

The European Authorities had no reply but reported.That also due to another ruling ETOPS Santa Craft needed more reindeer.
Infact the JAR as we speak are developing a new rulling primarily for the Big Man himself, ESROWOP, Extended Six Reindeer Over Water Operations. Santa was asked to comment" HOHOHO I dont know what the fuss is all about been doing it for years HOHO".

My creative mind is straying a bit.Lackov some great news youve come into , didnt even know the "Santa Clause" extisted.

Regards
Sheep