PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is BA still a responsible Company?
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2012, 10:41
757_Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oooh, just watch all those who are sitting fat, dumb and 'happy' slagging off someone who has run into hard times!
I'm not "slagging off" people who have run-into hard times through no fault of their own, but I have zero sympathy for people (wether they are individuals or scottish banks) who are having self inflicted hard times, because they can't be bothered to do either the most basic of research, or (like most people in this country) they just assume that someone else will just come along and pick up the pieces.

from P2F, to the public sector, to the finance industry and beyond, what is needed right now is for people to be absolutely 100% responsible for the results of their own actions and to take everything that is coming to them. Then a few months or years down the road, other people will look back and say "hmmm, that didn't work out too well - maybe I should think about this", rather than "hey, its a risk, but what the hell, I've got nothing to loose because, mummy / daddy / bank / taxpayer will sort it out for me"