PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment X
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2012, 13:19
usher182004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hy all!

I m one of the biggest fun of this company and I've been trying for several years to pass this interview.Like everyone I want to earn good money by travelling all over the world.I worked for a romanian company for 2 years and almost all my friends from aviation are in Dubai.I failed to 3 interviews and I will keep trying.I read the threads and I know the theory about the acting to this interviews also the advises from my friends but every time something goes wrong.I've never reached the final interview only the last group discussions where in my opinion you have to highlight yourself a little bit to succeed.Anyway the point is that in Romania is very hard because of he big number of well prepaired candidates and the luck plays a big role.The six months waiting will finish in June and I thing seriously to try in Greece or Moldova or other place in Europe.Maybe you can give me some tips.Hope I didn't bore you with my disappointing story and hope that one day we will meet in Dubai.Tones of luck to all!!!