PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - N-reg situation update
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2012, 22:17
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MadJock

But of course all this is means nothing as the whole purpose of all this is for EASA to work night and day to get a Bi Lateral?

The reason they changed dates to 2014?

The reason they persuaded 5 crucial MEPs to allow the whole bunch of rubbish through in the first place with promises they would keep.

Weaver the 24 year old who commanded so many hits on the Weaver thread all of a sudden seems a saint compared to the cheats and crooks in the so called EASA .

Addendum

MadJock

When this whole mess was shoved through the European Parliament the whole had to be passed not bits removed.
There were five MEPs who were totally opposed to what EASA wanted to do with N reg.
These MEPs were crucial and private deals and assurances were made behind closed doors to get the bill proposed (I do know a little more than I let on)
How do you think these MEPs will feel if they come away empty handed and feeling they have been ripped off and cheated?
Do you think EASA will risk a court case? or bring in allowances if faced with that option?
As they say it aint over till the Fat Lady Sings and she aint even in sight yet.
Wait till after june and remember the only reason for the 2014 delay!

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 16th May 2012 at 06:14.