PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 757/767 Jobs Advertised. Honest!!!!
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2002, 08:55
brownstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caledonian

I'm sorry if it comes across as a negative attitude - it was realy directed to the person who came up with the web site. If you are going to start a new airline then you need to get the fundamentals right, the website shouldn't be seen untill it is complete, first impressions count - i've asked a few of my none aviation friends to look at it and they thought it was laughable, and embarrasing.... the companies that you refer to B. Cal, Dan Air......where are they now ! I might seem negative but , i think, it is much better to point out the flaws that they might be corrected early and avoid failure. Air Scotland , if you are reading this, give us an airline that we can be proud of, don't just talk about it, show us that it is a quality item by the way you conduct yourselves, it's not about thistles and tartan, it's about demonstrating that you are a viable serious company that has it's finger on the financial pulse, so far this has not been the case

I do want you to succeed but if you can't fix something as simple as a cheap looking website then i do worry... Get some professionals in.

Best of luck and remember......it's ALL about money, NOTHING else !!