PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Billions worth of equipment to be left in the Stan
Old 15th May 2012, 09:24
SCAFITE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry lonewolf 50 I hit the wrong button and was of course refering to your post which is one of the few post to look at the core of the problem other than we do not give a fook about our equipment and lets get out of here.

We have been out in theatre since 2001 and in numbers since 2006 and the whole of the service logisitc system as been cut back in that period. As far as the RAF Logisitcs goes possibly even worse, and when we talk about RAF logisitcs we dont just mean Stackers or Ex Stackers like me, we mean Chefs, MT Drivers, Movers and even the good folks who maintain and Fly the AT fleet who are in the bigger picture just cogs in a bigger service Logistic wheel.

Are we now going to pay the price of I dont give a toss about Yawn Yawn logistics in 2 years time.

If I have got folks backs up then I am sorry, but the services are faced with a huge problem bubbling away, sod all to do with me I stacked my last Blankets in late 2002 and now run my own small company with a logistics function running containers out of Hong Kong and China. If I get it wrong it just costs me money, if the service get it wrong it will cost a lot more.

In the end I did not print the report in the paper, I did not report this on TV, and as one poster put it the NAO will dance all over this when it come out in the wash.

I have edited this in responce to the last poster, Yes I have hung up my brown dust coat and pulled the shutters down see you all in two years.

Last edited by SCAFITE; 15th May 2012 at 13:54.