PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Open Skies for Singapore & Australia ?
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2002, 05:11
frank Borman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank god I check this seldom.

Buster - chill out, I'm ex AN regional as you are ex AN? one point I forgot to mention in all this is that it seems alot of folks seem get their hopes up in SQ starting here when plainly it looks as though they won't. I happened to sit next to a Singaporean CAA official at a course some weeks ago. the indication from that person was that SQ don't trust the federal government. Don't shoot me people, I'm just relaying what I was told.

Gaunty, wake up, I personally find you and your moronic comments boring. You have an opinion on everything and as soon as someone has a different slant than you, you shoot them down. You call me offensive for pointing out the slug that works for QF, I think you'll find alot of QF employees that feel the same. Your the one who could come across as offensive, would you care to qualify your racist views on SQ and the Singaporeans in general?

Fact is, SQ are an extremely successful airline, whether you like it or not. They choose to run their airline as they wish, if it does not conform to your way of thinking tough bickies. If they do start here and form an alliance with Virgin - FANTASTIC!! look at the hundreds of jobs that will become, and even be kept, even for new regional feeders like REX and Alliance. I know one half of VB wants an alliance with SQ and they have made that very public.

Finally, dont patronise me as to the war my friend. I come from a distinguished military family, including a grandfather who was a last surviving ANZAC. If I want to go to the War Memorial to gain knowledge and debate war with a pugnacious person like you, I would probably be a Pprune addict like you. Fortunately I aint.

As to the reference you made about my nic? obviously you have no regard for a person who commanded one of the most successfull Apollo missions. A great acheivement for the world in general.