PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Decorum with EK posts
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2012, 19:05
jack schidt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Decorum with EK posts

Like many here (at EK ) I am a driver and no way associated with management. However, post bonus announcement and pay increase review, I am somewhat concerned at the standard and wording of some posts.

We all know times are tough, I agree this years announcement was a great disappointment and work has never been harder with fewer reserves ( FUEL ). However, derogatory chat about the company and talking about slowdowns etc may see posting about EK go the way of the Etihad chat shutdown and that would be a shame. If you have a point, make it, but being verbally outraged and threatening ( OUR ) EK thread will be a great loss of some informative posts here. So if you don't like what you are given then you have a choice, to take a free firm flight out, it's your choice, so bite the bullet as many other airline pilots do or IF you know of a better airline then please go and enjoy it there (and tell us all about it please when there, if it really is that much better).

Just a post to say, whatever Etihad did to lockdown no posting on here could happen to the EK posts and I would hate that to happen. Make points but not threats!

Fly safe.