PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 8
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2012, 12:56
Flyinheavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Legal experts?

@mm43
At the site that you cited, I found an interesting blog:

Il appartient aux seuls experts judiciaires* de faire enfin éclater la vérité (ce n’est pas la peine de compter sur le BEA) qui est :

Le 31 mai 2009lorsque le vol AF 447 décolle de Rio pour Paris, l’A330 F-GZCP n’avait pas un niveau de sécurité acceptable à cause du défaut des sondes Pitot Thales AA qui équipaient cet avion. La condition compromettant la sécurité qui en résultait, entretenue par l'absence d'une alarme spécifique "BLOCAGE PITOT" et par un système d'alarme décrochage non conforme au JAR 25, réduisait la capacité des pilotes à gérer une situation dégradée et a provoqué la destruction de l’avion et la mort de 228 personnes.

Alain de Valence, Hubert Arnould, Charles Magne, Eric Brodbeck, Michel Beyris.
Hope, I did not forget my French completely:

It is only up to legal experts* to finally reveal the truth (it's not worth counting on BEA), which is:

May 31st, 2009, when AF447 took off from Rio to Paris, the A330 F-GZCP did not have an acceptable level of safety because of the problems with
the Thales AA Pitot probes that equipped the aircraft. The resulting unsafe condition, sustained by the absence of a specific "BLOCKED PITOT" alert and by a
STALL WARNING SYSTEM not complying with JAR-25, reduced the pilot's ability to handle an abnormal situation and caused the destruction of the aircraft and the deaths of 228 people.

* Alain de Valence, Hubert Arnould, Charles Magne, Eric Brodbeck, Michel Beyris

Looks like a very bold statement "...NOT COMPLYING FAR-25", but on the other side, who knows....

Here is the link:
[URL="http://henrimarnetcornus.20minutes-blogs.fr/"]Les dossiers noirs du transport aérien

Last edited by Flyinheavy; 10th May 2012 at 14:27.