PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR A320 work load
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2012, 11:14
Black Pudding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flyinstig

REF QR A320 work load

Yes the workload is hard.

You're here to work and its tough. If your frightened of a working, don't apply and go elsewhere.

If you are one whose first question is how much time can I get off a month or how often can I return to my home country, then Qatar is not for you.

The routes are interesting, the pay is good and the aircraft are well maintained. I don't feel I am ever pressured into doing anything I should not be doing and the only thing that is not good is doing days nights days night days night and keep flip flopping.

Flyinstig and others, please, if you are the least bit frightened of working hard, then don't bother applying or coming here as no one is interested in listening to those crying "I'm knackered"

If you think the grass is greener or sand more golden elsewhere, then take your lawnmower or your bucket and go elsewhere.

Please don't come here if you want to do little and get paid loads. Its a job first, home second and somewhere to sunbathe third. Not good, but if you find a better job elsewhere where I can earn as much, then do tell.