PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2012, 23:16
johns_92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Malirm: Congrats on completing the line trainin well deserved bro!!

@honestpilot: as you mentioned in your post, Yes!, AAA did take 2 years to get 2 aircraft's, the first course did take quite sometime to finish and so will the next few batches...but let's just take a look at this

When i Joined Alpha:

- They Did not have any airplanes, Core Flying was not happening, people who finish ground school had to sit at home. NOW, they have setup flying SO well in Australia(i can speak for it coz i was in the first batch to go there), People who have completed ground school move directly onto the core flying phase.

-They did not have a simulator/instructor's for MCC, NOW, they have a brilliant FNPT-2 simulator, with Good instructor's!, who do quite a good job!, you'll see when u get ther

-Air Arabia never had a 320sim, but like i said earlier, this are changing FOR the better...NOW Air Arabia has their own sim with wonderfull TRI/TRE's to train you!

-Their was no one who had done BASE/LINE training, NOW, you have the entire batch 1 almost done wid their Line training!..and Batch 2 starting sooon..

So if THIS is not a good change and if it was wrong of me to say 'AAA is making improvements', im sorry and i really dunno what your looking for buddy!