PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAA TO FAA (w/ Green Card) Help
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2012, 18:24
SextanteUK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey Another, who knows what will happen in the future, but by now i'll keep trying to fing my place in aviation, because my family has spent too much money, and i even learn german in germany after this green card thing, so aviation is my goal.

and why USA? even knowing that maybe is not the best country right now due to the crisis? because since i'm a child i've loved it there, and because after one summer flying there, i think is a parallel world compared to europe, it's so nice there, aviation is so accesible, the infrastructure is awesome, and you have a ton of airports, aeroclubs, flight schools, and anything related to airplanes, just awesome. and san francisco, which is the placed where i lived in, awesome too. also an airshow in sant ana....jesus christ, like in a movie, incredible. i love those cars, the people being pride of being americans, that's a nice feeling. in my country, spain, they scream when they see the king or a spanish flag, no nation anymore. and who can say know a green card? jajjaja come on