PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2012, 12:23
WELCO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here, I have a question to ask & I asked myself...Would I have had the Same Chances/Opportunities (In the UAE or GCC or even the Middle East) to get a Job on an A320 in the same time frame with a CPL/IR?

My Answer is NO
The point you are making here is very arguable, especially if you are a GCC citizen generally or a UAE citizen specifically, and yet you have missed the more detrimental questions!

What if the cadet pilot doesn't get hired by Air Arabia?
What if the cadet is kicked out of the academy in the middle of the training for whatever the reason was? Where would he go to build on his doomed training?
Which airline companies would be welcoming you on board if you want to move out in the future? Legally, you might have the documentation and you will be fine, but I'm speaking about real-life aviation business and the mindset of the hiring personnel. I'm very sorry to say this but I'm afraid not a lot of airline companies in the region or in the world, if at all, would be terribly interested in hiring an Air Arabia's MPL pilot!

It's all about how much risk you can take on! That's why I can't stress enough that MPL is not the right choice for many people under the current conditions.

For those who have already enrolled in the program with AAA or those who have finished their training, I only wish you good luck. For those who are not there yet, please be careful!