PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Thread No. 8
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2012, 02:44
CONF iture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why don't you take a rest Dozy, you're writing nonsenses one after the other. It is getting hard to know which one to comment :
Alternate Law with no speed stability (A320 equivalent of ALT2) - the TRE failed 2 ADCs to simulate UAS. Trust me - these guys were thorough.
You fail 2 ADRs to switch to Alternate Law, not to simulate UAS.

Given that you (CONF) have repeatedly misrepresented the importance of airspeed to the alpha (AoA) max calculation, I guess we're even.
I have seen that before :
The aircraft *did* gave him alpha max, but alpha max was *limited* by the airspeed. To have increased the AoA much further would have induced a stall and probably would have killed most of the people on board.
You understand nothing about Alpha Max, you understand nothing about the protections, you didn't read the Habsheim report, and obviously understand nothing about aerodynamics ...
But please comment further, I'm curious to know how deep you'll go in this nonsense.

OK - so the grounding date may be set in the future, but it doesn't change the fact that an AD would have been overkill in this case.
Absolutely not. After the crash, EASA issued an AD, did it kill the 330 ?
Obviously the overkill has been to not treat the situation seriously enough before.