PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seniority is it time to get rid of it?
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2012, 21:25
catonahottinroof

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe crm is negatively impacted by seniority, as it creates a two tier structure of cabin crew. The haves and the have nots. It's bad for morale and communication, as well as fatigue levels in junior crew.

I and lots of others like me just want a fairer system, where no one has good rosters for years on end at the expense of other crew s bad rosters for years on end. We are all people here, not just seniors and juniors. Lets focus on shared humanity and fix this problem.
Someone said juniors complaining about the unfair work environment should be quiet and get a life, and said the person complaining is insane.

A fairer rostering system will help me to achieve having a life, and it might stop some crew from going stark raving made due to extreme jet lag , unfair work stress etc.

Jet sonic saying he is worried about the working conditions for his new hire company, he should be worried. Hire really thick skinned people, who can handle being bullied. Maybe ex SAS, military, police types would be best. . Plus it would be good for the moral of junior crew to have cute men to ogle at work.

Last edited by catonahottinroof; 9th May 2012 at 00:40.