PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2012, 18:13
honestpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ahh this made for an early morning reading.

RP-C000 , I am a current student who is flying in Aus. A few days back Peder came and met some of us and explained to us how AAA has been improving. Wow I must really congratulate you lot. It has take u about 3 years to realize that AAA needs to improve?!

I just do not like how you guys portray that AAA is good. AAA is the only flight school that i know off that has been BANNED from flying its won planes! It then covers it up by saying that they already had plans to move the students to Australia? You know the 5 students that had the flight stopped at the very last minute are very upset with alpha. It has put their flight training back by another 2 months! Who will pay for their lose of earnings?

Last we are NOT gurantted a job. I have asked this to someone at AAA who holds a high post. He has said that even when we reach the line training at AA we could still get turned down for whatever reason they want!

Now is that fair? Suppose at the very last stage, I fail, I will end up with a useless MPL!

Also,
johns_92 how in the world can u say that AAA has been making improvements? Adding more stuff to that flight school does not count! Where you not the one who told me that it took AAA 2 years to get 2 planes. Also, where u not the one to tell me that the captains of AAA came up with hundreds of different reasons as to why they could not get 1 plane for its students to fly?! Atm as far as i know we only have our first batch who has reached the final stage. It took them 3 years to get to where they are when it should have been done in 18 months!

Using this scenario it will take them some 10 years before i graduate?! Hey, at-least I can get married and have kids before I become a pilot for AA