PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmiBaby threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2012, 13:29
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Burpbot
... started out pound tickets till they forced decent airlines out and as you see now push fares to a higher level than BA, they play the long game.
But that's what ALL commercial companies do! If they played the short game - they would be of no use tho their investors (whether personal or coporate) or their staff.

For all of recorded human history, one human or tribe of humans seek to gain the upper hand. BA has done it for a long time but, in the fullness of time, they too will fail and be replaced.

No - it is not pleasant for anyone to lose their jobs and I have had it happen to me, from arriving at work all full of the weeks ahead to complete the project - to be 'given my cards' and told to go home. That was April 1991 and I was unemployed for 15 months before taking a job I did not want. In that 15 months, all my savings were used to pay the mortgage and keep the show on the road - so I do know of what I speak.

But to blame EZY - or anyone else? If it's not one group of humans climbing to the top, it will be another.